Welcome to my site!
Photography and video - this is what I do with pleasure!
My name is Artur.
I have been in the commercial photography since 2014, in video - since 2019. I work in different genres. I participated in projects in Greece, Luxemburg, India, Kazakhstan and Ukraine.
I worked as a Lead Photographer in:
- MADEheart.com – British distribution company;
- Epicenter – the largest ukrainian hypermarket;
- Likebongs.com – е-commerce project in the USA;
- Insta Max – SMM-agency and photo/video production in Kazakhstan.
I completed various projects in restaurant, construction, production, medical and trading spheres:
over 300 food photo shoots for about 30 restaurants and cafes.
about 30K unit of goods have been photographed over my career.
My vision and rich experience help create high-quality content that will present your product in volume and to advantage.
My strong sides
- Deadlines.I keep up with the agreed terms
- Experience.I work in different spheres covering various genres, confidently coping with the challenges:food, object, portrait, event photography, video
- Off-site shoot.Vast off-site experience in different conditions
- Complex objects shoot.I have experience with complex objects from different materials, various shapes and sizes (glass, metal, various glossy plastic, combined materials, tissues)
- Professional equipment
- Own studio.I have my own studio for small objects shoots
- Team at hand.When engaging in video of complicated photo-projects, I work with a team
- Photographer-stylist.I am both a photographer and a stylist in food and object photography
- Image and style development.In portrait photography I participate in creation of the style and image, help with posing
Services and prices
- Hourly rate 1 500 UAH per hour
- Off-site shoot 8-hour shift - 8 000 UAH
- se-off to the customer’s premises with the equipment
- photographer / food-stylist in one person
- basic fonts and studio accessories
- * Work all over Ukraine. A customer pays for the transfer and accommodation. The goods are taken into work via Nova Poshta. There is a sample shoot.
- Catalogue shoot of simple objects on a plain white font: 50 per 1 photo
- Complex objects shoot (smooth, glossy, transparent, large-format and jewelery): 75 UAH per 1 photo
- Shoot for Instagram: 75 - 1 000 UAH per 1 photo (depending on the style)
- Shoot for Amazon: 2 900 UAH for 6 photos with infographics for 1 object
- Advertising shoot: 1 500 UAH per 1 photo
- * Work all over Ukraine. A customer pays for the transfer and accommodation. The goods are taken into work via Nova Poshta. There is a sample shoot of 1-2 objects
- 1 hour of work - 1 200 UAH (2 hours minimum)
- Starting from the 3rd hour - 1 000 UAH per hour
- 1 8-hour shift - 7 200 UAH
- * The processing time of the photo footage is 2-7 days. Faster processing is for extra charge. It is possible to have an immediate processing on the spot with the laptop
- Life Style 2 400 UAH for 2-hour shoot Съемка в течении 2 час. The 3rd and the following hours - 1 000 UAH. It is different from other types of portrait shoot by the absence of detailed face and skin retouching. Only basic correction is applied to the footage.
- Lite 3 500 UAH for 1,5-hour shoot. Up to 15 photos with the author’s detailed retouching.
- Standart 5 500 UAH for 2,5-hour shoot . Up to 25 photos with the author’s detailed retouching.
- * There is help with choosing the character, posing during the shoot. Hair and make-up are not included in the price. Studio rent is an extra cost. There is extra charge for retouching heavily problematic skin. Urgent processing is possible for extra charge. Usual waiting time - up to 1 week.
- Food-video. From 9 000 to 29 000 UAH.
- Advertising video of objects and services with the scenery writing and directing. From 29 000 UAH
- Image video. Brand, company, product or service positioning. From 18 000 UAH
- Corporate film. From 50 000 UAH.
- Video report /review / coverage / interview from 5 800 UAH
- * The final cost of works is calculated individually and can vary depending on the tasks set and their complexity. The prices do not include additional equipment rent: lighting, sound, etc., and also actors’ fees, locations, etc.